McConnell Transport Ltd. Is currently seeking a Billing Clerk based out of Jacksonville, NB.
This position is required to effectively invoice our large and diverse customer base. It is critical to our daily operations that billing be completed correctly and timely in the manner that our customers require.
You are the ideal candidate if:
· You are goal oriented
· You are detailed
· You can prioritize in a fast-paced environment
· You are independent and excel with little supervision
· You are organized
· You have exceptional computer skills
· You are a “big picture” thinker
· You have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in Billing
– Responsible for Invoicing Customers timely
– Responsible for calculating Fuel Surcharge
– Rebilling as required
1-2 years of Billing experience is considered an asset
As a federally regulated employer, McConnell Transport Ltd fully supports the principles of employment equity and encourages all qualified members of the designated groups apply.
We thank you for your application but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or applying directly through the website.